This year, there are some things I'd like to accomplish. In an attempt at being kinder to myself, here are some things I'd like to improve upon, not only in the coming year but going forward in general.
- THE GYM - Dipper pointed out that if I tire myself out, I will have less energy to spend on stressing about nonsense. (My therapist calls this "being a moving target". I'm not sure I like that phrase, because it gives too much power to my anxiety.)
- DE-CLUTTER - I really really want to de-clutter my house, and my life. I have clothes I haven't worn in years, tupperware without lids or bottoms, and other bric-a-brac that I can do without.
- CROCHET - I need to finish my 2016 temperature blanket, and I am setting up to make one for my parents. I also want to work on learning more stitches.
- CHR - I owe a few authors book reads and reviews. I intend to not only make good on that, but to do so in a more timely fashion in the future.
- CLEANING - I want to get my house to a state where it's more of an issue of upkeep, rather than having to rip the rooms apart and clean.
- SELF - I will spend the rest of my life battling anxiety and depression. And that's ok. The important part is to FIGHT. I intend to be kinder to myself going forward. (Every day above ground is a good day. - Dipper)
- PRESENTS - Leaving the crafting presents until the last minute HAS GOT TO GO. This year, I did so much crochet, I thought I would be stitching in my sleep. I have to start sooner!
Here's to a New Year, and all the shit that goes along with it!